How many Meta-Applets?

N Randolph yoshikira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:18:46 UTC 2009

Oh, ha ha, you have actually answered my question. The ideas page mentioned
consulting you when considering the number of meta-applets, so I was just
checking if there was anything related to that that the developers already
in mind. It looks like there isn't...

On a very different topic, would anyone know of a means of using amaroK on
Xubuntu? It looks like if I were to install the KDE libraries, then I might
as well install a distribution that would work with amaroK..... all things
considered. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if I had to go one of those
routes.

Thanks

-Nelson