QtScript Generator removed from Amarok SVN

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:11:06 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Be more aware of what's going on, this error only occurs if code
>> doesn't actually generate. I'm guessing you're using emerge so am not
>> able to see this. Just build it manually before trying to use an
>> ebuild.
>>

> I get the exact same error building this by hand. I am noticing some
> people getting it to work using git sources, but I'm trying to do it
> from the 0.1.0 package.

And you still didn't notice that there the source for only 7 classes
was generated? Thats the problem, posting a compile error that results
is silly.

>> Yea sorry about this I guess I saw the stuff about the patch not
>> working late last nigh. I forgot I had removed it from patching a
>> second file, and editing patch files often doesn't work.
>
> ? it's supposed to patch more than one file? do you have a version
> that patches 0.1.0? and actually what you said earlier about only
> patching against git is wrong, in this case (imho) the patch should
> have also been applied against the 0.1.0 tag, but the release isn't
> tagged.

You can't commit a patch to a tag, that doesn't make any sense.

There are working patches in this thread. There isn't any difference
0.1.0 vs. master as I thought originally, it was just a broken patch I
uploaded.

Anyways it sounds like Thomas' patches fix things for Gentoo, though
not the no code generation problem you're having.

Ian