QtScript Generator removed from Amarok SVN

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 02:15:52 UTC 2009

> And you still didn't notice that there the source for only 7 classes
> was generated? Thats the problem, posting a compile error that results
> is silly.

no I didn't notice, nor am I sure what the output was supposed to be.
I have it working now, needed to use --include-paths as the INCLUDE
variable seems to do a whole lot of nothing there....

> You can't commit a patch to a tag, that doesn't make any sense.

that's not what I wrote, read it again. checkout branching, and
rebase. you'd basically create a branch, rebased on the tag, and
cherry-pick your patch onto that branch. thereby applying the patch to
that tag.

> There are working patches in this thread. There isn't any difference
> 0.1.0 vs. master as I thought originally, it was just a broken patch I
> uploaded.

you might want to fix the bug then.

> Anyways it sounds like Thomas' patches fix things for Gentoo, though
> not the no code generation problem you're having.

see above.

I suspect, that there's something different about our kde phonon...
although I want to try a few more things now that I have a working
ebuild.

I've attached that ebuild, for anyone that needs it. I'll be pushing
it out tonight and attaching it to the gentoo bug.

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com