QtScript Generator removed from Amarok SVN

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 00:56:18 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Be more aware of what's going on, this error only occurs if code
> doesn't actually generate. I'm guessing you're using emerge so am not
> able to see this. Just build it manually before trying to use an
> ebuild.

I get the exact same error building this by hand. I am noticing some
people getting it to work using git sources, but I'm trying to do it
from the 0.1.0 package.

> Yea sorry about this I guess I saw the stuff about the patch not
> working late last nigh. I forgot I had removed it from patching a
> second file, and editing patch files often doesn't work.

? it's supposed to patch more than one file? do you have a version
that patches 0.1.0? and actually what you said earlier about only
patching against git is wrong, in this case (imho) the patch should
have also been applied against the 0.1.0 tag, but the release isn't
tagged.
--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com