just-play-file problem

Dan Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue Feb 24 08:24:19 UTC 2009

The solution is here! Use a dynamic playlist, that's what it's there
for :) It gives you vastly greater power over the randomness (and if
you so desire, also gives you no power... just don't change any of the
dynamic playlist's settings ;) ). However, if you *must* have the
collection-as-playlist thing, we tend to suggest that people look at
JuK, which provides this functionality rather nicely :)