[Feedback] Building Moodbar on OS X

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:43:17 UTC 2009

Hi Travis

the current version of the Moodbar generator is _ancient_. So it is
very likely that there are many modern systems where building it can
cause issues. Ideally it should be updated (and preferably, from an
Amarok point of view ported to Phonon although that might not fit well
with what you want to do with it)

So I think pending a lot of time just getting it to run on OSX would
be wasted compared to looking into actually updating the code to work
on modern systems in general

- Nikolaj