[Feedback] Building Moodbar on OS X

travis.detert at gmail.com travis.detert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:31:40 UTC 2009

Travis Detert sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Greetings!  I was wondering if anyone has had any luck building the moodbar
library on OS X?  I would love to use it to generate some moodbar data for my
web based music player, but I'm starting to think just running ubuntu in a VM
makes more sense.  It seems as though Snow Leopard isn't too friendly with,
well, ANYTHING these days I can't even get fftw to build on it as well.  I'm
sure it's not a real high priority to build on OS X, but has anyone been
successful?

I'm currently regretting giving apple a chance.  check out my player demo
here!  You guys inspired me, so if there's anyway to get this built, I'd
really appreciate the help, and would love to see this type of feature built
into Amarok as well.  (the lack of it in Amarok inspired me to build this
one)

Keep up the great work dudes!

Here's the link to my demo video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOhR7bLWdY