Junior Job - external MySQL config

John Atkinson john at fauxnetic.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 19:43:06 UTC 2009

Hey All,

I'd also be happy to do this if Kolja cannot. I am unlikely to have any free
time before Friday anyway.

Would I be correct in assuming that we're only concerned with the GUI here
and that all that needs to be done is load/save the values via an existing
class? (which already handles storing the configuration data)

Thanks,
John