Junior Job - external MySQL config

Kolja Dummann k.dummann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:38:55 UTC 2009

Hey List,

I would like to do it, but i'm not sure if i'm the right one :D
I just looked into the ConfigDialogs in config src dir, but I'm not sure
how to make it. So someone would have to give me some tips how to do. So
i would need some kind of "mentor" :) If anyone would have some time to
teach me i would like to do it.

cheers
kolja.