MySQL Embedded status

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Tue Sep 30 14:19:08 UTC 2008

> You might have to wait a very long time for that, unless you actually
> tell us what the heck needs to be patched. The whole report has
> "fuzzy" written all over it.
>
> You keep referring to something that Scott Wheeler allegedly fixed in
> Amarok 1, but where is that patch?
>
> Your the programmer, ask the correct questions..  I faithfully
> report crashing only to further support/help and make Amarok
> better.   I answered each and every response in the bug report and
> will continue to help in any manor.  I am not a C programmer and it
> is not always obvious to me what else to provide.  You have to help
> me help you, and I'm happy to do it!!  My collection size has
> discovered many bugs in the past and now that Amarok 2.0 has evolved
> to this state I was hoping to once again contribute in that fasion!

Thank you for the statement of support. However, you  missed the
question. I also do not see any patch against amarok. This is not an
amarok bug. According to the (closed) bug 161721, Scott posted a patch
(to kde) which he had committed. This is still valid in KDE, and hence
Amarok 2.0 does not need to be patched. Amarok 1.x was never patched
either, just to be clear.

Leo

---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680