ipod classic / cover art / ogg

not disclosed n0td1scl0s3d at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:54:53 UTC 2008

I have a new ipod classic and amarok successfully downloads music to it but not the cover art - does anyone know how to fix this? The instructions here (http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Media_Device:IPod) just don't make sense (for instance I don't have a combo box at the top of the media browser and I can't find a "set ipod model" below the ipod drop-down button)

Much of my collection is in ogg format which does not seem to get transferred (I know the ipod doesn't play ogg).  I noticed that amarok can convert ogg to mp3 on the fly for other mp3 players, is there a way to make it do this for the ipod?

Amarok 1.4.9.1 and libgtkpod 0.60

Cheers,

SA