Scores not working in OpenSuse

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:16:32 UTC 2008

> Nikolaj,
> I will look into this, but do not hold me to it, as things are busy at home...
> but it does look like a worthwhile project.
> I guess I will have to work out how the "radio_station_service" works and also
> do the html-parsing to make it work - I guess a search would be nice.

You can use the librivox script for inspiration as well as that
handles multiple levels and searching ( filtering ) although you would
likely have to implement filtering in the script as you cant just pass
a value off to archive.org ( or maybe you can, they actually have an
works. Another difference with the librivox script is that you can
populate the top level with artist instead of having to way for the
user to do a query before populating it.

> I will have a look over the next few days, as it is getting late here...

Sure! This is not a super high priority project, just one of my
personal "nice to have" ideas, so take time to look it over and figure
out if it is something you want to play with! :-) If you have any
questions, feel free to mail me or drop by #amarok on irc.freenode.net
and find one of us.

- Nikolaj