Scores not working in OpenSuse

Andrew Lowe andrew.lowe at manildra.com.au
Mon Oct 13 11:04:28 UTC 2008

On Monday 13 October 2008 21:38:49 Nikolaj Hald Nielsen wrote:
> >> Any suggestions on scripts that need work, as I kind of would like to
> >> play with them a bit more?
>
> Oh, I have one. But that is only if you are up for a bit of a challenge!
> :-D
>
> I would _really_ love to see a service script allow searching and
> streaming of all the stuff from archive.org live recording collection:
> http://www.archive.org/browse.php?collection=etree&field=%2Fmetadata%2Fcrea
>tor
>
> The good new is that all the stuff on there is streamable in many
> formats, the bad is that there is,as far as I can tell, not a publicly
> available API available for searching it, so a bit of html-parsing
> would be involved.
>
> Anyway, just a suggestion if you wanted to try your hand at something
> I think could be _very_ cool
>
> - Nikolaj

Nikolaj,
I will look into this, but do not hold me to it, as things are busy at home...
but it does look like a worthwhile project.
I guess I will have to work out how the "radio_station_service" works and also
do the html-parsing to make it work - I guess a search would be nice.

I will have a look over the next few days, as it is getting late here...

Andrew Lowe