Scores not working in OpenSuse

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:38:49 UTC 2008

>> Any suggestions on scripts that need work, as I kind of would like to play
>> with them a bit more?

Oh, I have one. But that is only if you are up for a bit of a challenge! :-D

I would _really_ love to see a service script allow searching and
streaming of all the stuff from archive.org live recording collection:
http://www.archive.org/browse.php?collection=etree&field=%2Fmetadata%2Fcreator

The good new is that all the stuff on there is streamable in many
formats, the bad is that there is,as far as I can tell, not a publicly
available API available for searching it, so a bit of html-parsing
would be involved.

Anyway, just a suggestion if you wanted to try your hand at something
I think could be _very_ cool

- Nikolaj