Scores not working in OpenSuse

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Mon Oct 13 10:20:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Andrew Lowe
<andrew.lowe at manildra.com.au> wrote:
> On Monday 13 October 2008 16:45:55 Mark Kretschmann wrote:
>> Scoring _is_ already implemented and working in Amarok 2 trunk. I did
>> this a few days ago.
>
> This is good... I was having fun with the scripting for Amarok 2, so it does
> not matter.  It looks very powerful!
> It does not seem to be a script... could you let me know where this is
> implemented as I have become interested in how it works now, and would like to
> see your solution.

http://kollide.net:8060/browse/~raw,r=18631/Amarok/src/Amarok.h

Look for computeScore()

> Any suggestions on scripts that need work, as I kind of would like to play
> with them a bit more?

There's probably lots, but I can't think of anything off the top of my
head. I'll add it to this thread as soon as I have some ideas.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer