Scores not working in OpenSuse

Andrew Lowe andrew.lowe at manildra.com.au
Mon Oct 13 10:05:50 UTC 2008

On Monday 13 October 2008 16:45:55 Mark Kretschmann wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:42 AM, Andrew Lowe
>
> <andrew.lowe at manildra.com.au> wrote:
> > I have been using OpenSuse builds of Amarok 2 for a while, and have only
> > one problem: Scores do not seem to work.  They can be edited, but are
> > never updated automatically by statistics.
>
> Args, Stooooooooop. I saw this thread a little late :)
>
> Scoring _is_ already implemented and working in Amarok 2 trunk. I did
> this a few days ago.
>

> Enjoy :)

This is good... I was having fun with the scripting for Amarok 2, so it does
not matter.  It looks very powerful!
It does not seem to be a script... could you let me know where this is
implemented as I have become interested in how it works now, and would like to
see your solution.

Any suggestions on scripts that need work, as I kind of would like to play
with them a bit more?

Thanks

Andrew Lowe
andrew.lowe at manildra.com.au