Scores not working in OpenSuse

Andrew Lowe andrew.lowe at manildra.com.au
Thu Oct 9 22:42:16 UTC 2008

I have been using OpenSuse builds of Amarok 2 for a while, and have only one
problem: Scores do not seem to work.  They can be edited, but are never
updated automatically by statistics.
I had asked on the dot, and got a reply that they were in a config option
somewhere - but have looked everywhere. It is not in the gui, and nothing in
my amrokrc and other config files.  Looking at the svn repository it looks
like the user toggle of score and rating were disabled, so that they could not
be turned off.

I am wondering if there is something I am missing, or OpenSuse is missing?

Thanks
--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer