amarok

Bartłomiej Pacura wih9trzcin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:22:34 UTC 2008

Hi.

I am sorrying for my English.
I am to you beaceuse i have several ideas to your's  program.
1. When a user clicks on the name of an artist in the collection, eg
'U2' let the album cover change information on the artist's picture
(for example, taken from last.fm).
2. In the section 'album of artist' while listening to the song and
let the user has the option to add the song or album to a playlist of
'album of artist' and not have to add to the collection.
3. Let the player gets the information, for artist, track information,
and the cover from last.fm and wikipedia.
4. Create a directory with the cover albums. I think this was so was
the cover, you can manually write to the directory, such as how to
'Artist - Album'. This may be especially useful where there are tracks
on the disk List search genres of music and not the performers and
songs from the same album may be in different directories and you have
your own example and wants to move the collection to another computer.
Then amarok could immediately read the cover and not download from the
Internet. Many artists cover, for example, eastern Europe is not on
amazon.com

--

I salute

Bartek Pacura (Poland)