mac packages need testin' yo.

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 04:16:54 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Walter Little <walterplittle at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, looks like I spoke too soon.
> Amarok eventually did finish with the collection, but it appeared to be not
> taking the folder settings in the Preferences into effect. I'm playing
> around with it to see what's going on there, but I do have a collection.
> Just took a while to build.
> For some reason Amarok now closes without having to use Force Quit, but Mac
> OS X still sees it as a crash.
That means there's a crash on exit. Please report, including the
backtrace you get to bugs.kde.org

In your ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ directory the backtrace will be
saved as something like Amarok_2008-11-19-013757_cubic.crash

>>> 10.4 ppc: http://illogic-al.org/files/Amarok2_Beta_ppc.dmg
>>> 10.5 intel: http://illogic-al.org/files/Amarok2_Beta_intel.dmg