mac packages need testin' yo.

Walter Little walterplittle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 03:46:41 UTC 2008

OK, looks like I spoke too soon.
Amarok eventually did finish with the collection, but it appeared to be not
taking the folder settings in the Preferences into effect. I'm playing
around with it to see what's going on there, but I do have a collection.
Just took a while to build.

For some reason Amarok now closes without having to use Force Quit, but Mac
OS X still sees it as a crash.

-wpl