Put me to work

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 15:40:35 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 1:12 AM, Feanil Patel <feanil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just over at your website and saw that you needed developers to help
> finish Amarok 2.0?  I have been using amaroK for a long time and though I
> would not have very much time on my hands, I would love to help if you need
> it.  Lately, I've been doing a lot of Perl scripting for work but I do have
> a decent background in C,C++, and Python as well.  I'll try to grab the
> source later today work off the instructions on the Amarok WiKi to get
> things rolling and get myself familiar with everything.  I'm new at this so
> please let me know if you would like my help and what I can do.
>
> -Feanil

Hi,

yes we are always looking for new developers. Great to hear you are
interested :)
If you have got any problems building Amarok 2 feel free to ask here
or (even better) talk to us on IRC in #amarok on freenode.

For starters you could play around a little with Amarok 2 and then fix
small stuff that annoys you. Again don't hesitate to ask here or on
IRC if you are unsure about something or need help.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher