Put me to work

Feanil Patel feanil at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 23:12:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was just over at your website and saw that you needed developers to help
finish Amarok 2.0?  I have been using amaroK for a long time and though I
would not have very much time on my hands, I would love to help if you need
it.  Lately, I've been doing a lot of Perl scripting for work but I do have
a decent background in C,C++, and Python as well.  I'll try to grab the
source later today work off the instructions on the Amarok WiKi to get
things rolling and get myself familiar with everything.  I'm new at this so
please let me know if you would like my help and what I can do.

-Feanil