GSOC: Amarok 2 Virtual CD Collection (2nd Draft)

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 21:10:31 UTC 2008

>  You should consider to switch the axes.

I was thinking something simmilar, but more because it would let it
work in a vertical format that would fit well as an "alternative"
browser instead of a complementary one. That is, unless you come up
with a really good way of fitting it somewhere else within the Amarok
interface. But then again, even the context view will only have
limited width most of the time I think.

So I guess I would really like to see a mockup of how this would fit
within the overall Amarok GUI. :-)

- Nikolaj