GSOC: Amarok 2 Virtual CD Collection

Leon York cocaneon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:20:21 UTC 2008

I was thinking about that. I thought maybe once you had chosen the
album/song, it could be possible to fade to the plasma information, but I
think that would be quite difficult. I thought also, the virtual collection
could be used more for a "party mode" type display, where it would be much
simpler and more aesthetically pleasing.

Also with regards to speedy navigation - I was hoping to put a system in
where you can type in the first letter of the album you want to get close.
And, to put the cds in a circle, I want to keep developing this further and
add something like that in (I hope I got across the point that I want it to
be easy to develop further)!

Thanks alot though for reading through it. If you've got any more
suggestions, they're extremely welcome - I just have so little time before
the deadline!!!

Leon