GSoC: MP3Tunes Syncing Support

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:12:02 UTC 2008

>  I think we should point out in our proposals that we would work together
>  on these things if we bother would be accepted as students.

I don't think this is a major issue, but pointing it out in your
proposal cannot hurt either. Even though your projects will be
overlapping a little, I think there will be plenty for both of you to
do as your respective projects contains their own unique challenges.

An a side note, please remember to send your proposal to  GSoC as soon
as possible, and no later than Friday.

I am really hoping that both of your projects are accepted as! Imagine
how cool it could be to use Amarok to clone your Ampache serer onto
Mp3Tunes or vice versa! .-)

- Nikolaj