GSoC: MP3Tunes Syncing Support

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:10:40 UTC 2008

I have read through it ans think it looks really good. My only major
comment would be to take out the sentence about possibly integrating
seeqpod as that is completely separate project imo, and does not
really belong in this proposal.

Would you mind if I send this draft to Mp3tunes to look through?

- Nikolaj