LP Records

Fred Schuelzky phredsky at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 22:31:54 UTC 2008

Caleb Cushing wrote:
> On Thursday 20 March 2008 01:17:51 am Fred Schuelzky wrote:
>
>> Whoops sorry Henry i didn't answer you question very well.  She just
>> wants to be able to play music from my collection.  play counts etc are
>> not important.
>>

> 2 options. have a shared folder accessible to both users (she needs her own
> account. I use  /home/music and put all music in there. or you can just let
> her use your amarok in your account. I recommend the former. I would like to
> see multiple user support added in amarok 2.

Hi Caleb
    She has her own account,  I set her up as a user with a lot of cutsy
stuff on her desk top.   What I will probable y do is just copy the
stuff she wants to hear into her music folder,  I have 65G free so space
isn't a problem.
     If I do that will Amarok be able to scan those files into the
collection list or do I need to copy any thing else??

Thank you Caleb

Fred