LP Records

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 05:49:39 UTC 2008

On Thursday 20 March 2008 01:17:51 am Fred Schuelzky wrote:
> Whoops sorry Henry i didn't answer you question very well.  She just
> wants to be able to play music from my collection.  play counts etc are
> not important.

2 options. have a shared folder accessible to both users (she needs her own
account. I use  /home/music and put all music in there. or you can just let
her use your amarok in your account. I recommend the former. I would like to
see multiple user support added in amarok 2.

--
Caleb Cushing

PGP keys available on key server
wwwkeys.us.pgp.net

Due to low Internet availability I may not check
my email more than once a week, and thus cannot
guarantee a response time.