coverflow for amarok 2

Shane King kde at dontletsstart.com
Sun Mar 9 23:14:02 UTC 2008

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
>   It would seem you've not kept up on just how the eye works ;) It *is* a lot
> easier to spot an image rather than a text when scrolling - what do you think
> nick colouring is for in IRC? :)

It has nothing to do with the eye, and everything to do with the
fingers: the text scrolls to exactly the right place when I type in a
list. Try it in iTunes, I guarantee that typing in the list when you
have thousands of albums is way faster and more accurate than scrolling
through that many images. Heck, I can reach the right spot by typing
faster than iTunes can even *load* the images for display while
scrolling through them.

Shane.