"random album" mode gets stuck

Donn Washburn n5xwb at windstream.net
Sun Mar 2 21:06:32 UTC 2008

Yes - Amarok will not advance to a new song on the playlist after the
first selection.  It just replays the same song over and over.  This
happens in any mode of Random - Track or the others.  The buttons on the
bottom reflect that it is in Random Track mode.  To see if it is a issue
with the kernel I am compiling a new kernel.  The machine has been
running on SuSE's default 1586 kernel and the machine is a AMD X86-64.
Without knowing for sure how the "Ramdom" works I would guess they use
/dev/random as the random number generator.