"random album" mode gets stuck

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Mar 2 17:29:35 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 10:58 -0600, Donn Washburn wrote:

> My Father's AMD 64 bit machine with a recent CVS version of Amarok will
> not even "Random" advance one time.  It is on a SuSE 10.3 GM machine
> with the mp3 problem fixed.

I am unclear what you are referring to here. Do you mean that your
father's machine  has this problem too?

I  have only a few MP3's in my collection, it's all flac and ogg except
for a few MP3's that I purchased from Amazon.

My machines are all 32-bit i386 processors if that matters, but I doubt
it does. Two of them are Pentium 4 3GHz hyperthreaded, one is a Core Duo
laptop, one is a Core Duo desktop, and one is a Celeron laptop. All of
them have this problem.

--Greg