[Feedback] please allow for seperating of collection, playlist, and main windows

gnounc at gmail.com gnounc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 07:06:07 UTC 2008

Joe G sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Dear Amarok Team,

  I come from a wimamp background. Amarok is fantastic. It does everything
i want it to do and does it well,
but the interface is very large. I havent tried a nightly build yet, but
im hoping that the widgets you are adding will allow for seperate
collection playlist and main windows. The idea being that you can have a
very small main player window for main functionality, and then hotkey to
open the collection when you want to search and enque songs, and then when
you want to delete or arrange the playlist you've made, you go to the
playlist window. When you're done,you can  minimize them each individually
leaving yourself  with the main player window again. Thank you.
Also, I've been looking for the "bookmark" feature. Just a feature that
sends a song to a playlist other than the open one...prefferably marked
bookmarks, but just a "send to target playlist"menu would work quite well.

again, you have created and maintained a wonderful music player, and i
want to thank you.
Much Praise

JoeG