suggestions ....

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Mon Feb 18 23:35:20 UTC 2008

	People,

	First, hats off to everyone who hacked this suite.  It is
	beyond amazing.  I haven't tried adding my streaming sites.
	YET:) I hope amarok will always stay audio-only rather than
	growing into things-video.

	I am a late-adopter to most things-technical. I bought my first
	[Sony] CD player/tape/radio set in the 90's, for example.  One
	thing the Sony features is the means to program CD tracks.  It's a
	bit time-consuming, but not in comparison to the hours of
	listening-time.  So one suggestion is to create a linked list of
	tracks that could be played and replayed ... and re-played.
	This could be done now by creating different "playlists",  but
	seems to me that having a PROGRAM section [[ perhaps with a few
	examples ]] would be a sound addition.  The second suggestion is
	to include examples in the readme//help docs.  I've written both
	code and howto's for open-source movement and have done my
	level best to put in examples.  Once you know how to do something,
	it's easy ... .

	gary kline

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix