[Feedback] Local Collection stays empty

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:39:16 UTC 2008

Raymond,

Amarok 2.0 is currently in a pre-alpha state, and as such, problems
like the one you are experiencing are to be expected. We are very
aware that the collection currently has many issues and are working to
improve this.

For this reason, we cannot really offer any support to help your
collection as there is no guarantee that it is even possible with the
revision you have built. We do appreciate your interest in Amarok 2
though!

Also, if you are up for trying to fix some of the issues with
collection scanning, we welcome patches with open arms! :-)

- Nikolaj