[Feedback] Local Collection stays empty

tittiatwork at hotmail.com tittiatwork at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 02:08:52 UTC 2008

Raymond Wooninck sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi,

I have build Amarok 2.0 from the today's SVN and still I have the problem
that somehow Amarok is not storing the found Music files in it's database.
The database is based on SQLite and is being build. However nothing is been
stored inside. With as a result that the Local Collection stays empty. If I
put a entry in trha tracks table, then this entry shows correctly in the
Local Collection.

If I run Amarok from the console then I see that I have an SQLite error
with regards to the directories table and that the primary key should be
unique.  I have tried it with the system SQLite libraries and the ones that
come with Amarok. I also deleted in both cased the existing configuration
and database, but the results remain the same.

My questions are now if this behavior is correct with the latest build of
Amarok 2.0. Is there a possibility to switch Amarok to use a different
database ??

Thanks

Regards

Raymond