improved representation of bias

Simon Bühler simon at aktionspotenzial.de
Mon Dec 15 03:20:30 UTC 2008

> I assume that you ran the GTACFeat tagger program on all your audio files
> so that they'd have embedded fingerprints?  If they all have null
> fingerprints, then Amarok will think they're similar.  This behavior does
> need to be changed; that's why the code is still experimental.

i reviewed the files in question:

i ran the tagger for a selection of different genre files in a seperate
directory with no visible errror message, but id3v2 -l doesn't show any new
tag. So it might be that the tagging is broken and therefor things don't work.

gstreamer and its plugins are installed, what now?