not less than

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:09:08 UTC 2008

You guys have a good point. I think the nay sayers were just trying to
point out that there was an alternative way to achieve this. But being
intuitive is important. The "greater than or equal" feature is useful
and should be added (in my opinion), however it will not get added to
Amarok 1.4 (feature freeze), and I can't speak for it in Amarok 2.

Casey