not less than

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:19:15 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 23 April 2008 01:29:48 pm Walter Little wrote:
> Since what you are asking for is essentially "greater than or equal to" and

yes but I'm using it for excludes in match all. and what you are saying
doesn't really work. plus for greater than or equal to you can generally just
use the next lower number.

The problem is none of these match NOT. I can only do NOT equal to.

sure I could put multiple NOT equal to's in until it's supported...

but basically my problem is partially caused by match any.

because I tell it to match any score higher than 70 or any rating higher than
2.5 or anything not played.

well the problem comes in when I rate a song 2 but it's score is 75. I don't
want it to play... I've currently got a rule that says and not equal to
rating1 to exclude things I've specifically rated low.

but really doing that is just a nasty hack based on a limited system.

--
Caleb Cushing

my blog http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com