not less than

Walter Little walterplittle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:29:48 UTC 2008

I can't speak for whether this feature specifically is planned or not. But
here's a workaround....

Since what you are asking for is essentially "greater than or equal to" and
"less than or equal to", you can specify two conditions in the smart
playlist under "Match any..." which is basically an OR. One condition is
"greater than" and the other condition is "equal to". Same logic for the
less than or equal to case. The value for both conditions would be the same,
i.e. "Score is greater than 90" + "Score is equal to 90".

-wpl