GSoC: Amarok2Amarok

Luis Pabón copong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:15:44 UTC 2008

Not sure your analogy is good Alex, seems quite loose, you are transferring
a music stream from one computer to another, it doesn't matter where the
decoding occurs... It applies too to online music services (say, last.fm),
and they are required to pay royalties.

That said, as a user and not a dev I can find many uses for it... but what
would you offer that, say, Ampache doesn't?

--
Luis Pabón