Fwd: GSoC: Amarok2Amarok

Alex Kosenkov alex.kosenkov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:40:54 UTC 2008

And btw concerning legal issues:

My brother is a legal expert. And at least here in Russia it is illegal to
download songs from other people - but the fact is that in my approach you
are _not_ downloading and saving music from users, you listen it _through_
them and this in fact is allowed by the law. (basically it's the same as the
situation when you hear a music which is played by the iPod of somebody who
walks around you)

And I think it's a legal and very usefull functionality!

--

Kind Regards, Alex