missing ID3-tags when receive from player

Kevin Lohmann kev.lowman at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:55:31 UTC 2007

Hi,
I use Amarok to manage my Creative Zen Vision M.
All my files are tagged with ID3.1.1 and ID3.2.
After transfer from computer to player the following happens:
- All 3.2-tags are missing
- Most of the 3.1.1 tags are missing
In the other direction everything works fine.

I first thought that this may be a bug in the Zen-player but when I tried
the same
using gnomad2 instead of Amarok the 3.1.1-tags were transferred successful

I tried this several times and it seems not-deterministic for me in which
cases Amarok
'loses' the tags and in which not.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,