missing ID3-tags when receive from player

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Wed Sep 26 08:00:31 UTC 2007

On 2007.09.26. 10:55, Kevin Lohmann wrote:
> Hi,
> I use Amarok to manage my Creative Zen Vision M.
> All my files are tagged with ID3.1.1 and ID3.2.
> After transfer from computer to player the following happens:

hmm. subject indicates reverse direction. so is this to player or from
player ?

> - All 3.2-tags are missing
> - Most of the 3.1.1 tags are missing
> In the other direction everything works fine.

which amarok version, which taglib version ?

check which exact versions the problematic files have (eyeD3 is known to
show that). compare to the files that are transferred correctly.

is there a file that you can use to always reproduce the problem ?

--
  Rich