feedback!

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Oct 17 10:50:26 UTC 2007

Gleb Litvjak wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 October 2007 07:43:55 larry wrote:
>
>> but why does it quit when I have thousands of tracks in the
>> playlist and why does it not have a feature to keep a *non-volatile* log
>> of all the bad tracks that it tries to play??

Sure doesn't quit for me.  Perhaps your distro/package/whatever is
broken.  But you haven't provided any details.  Certainly debugging and
helping to figure out any problems is always appreciated.

>> why isn't there an option to show the playlist in a tree format
>> instead of aallll the individual tracks? what a freakin' waste!! this
>> *is* running on KDE riiight?
>>

> What is the point of a tree format playlist? I really don't see.

I also don't understand what you want here.  And what does a tree format
playlist have to do with KDE?

--Jeff