feedback!

larry larrym at mantic.org
Wed Oct 17 04:43:55 UTC 2007

some of my issues with Amarok:
1)  OK, I know why some tracks are in blue, but what does the gray font
mean??
2)  I know I have some bad tracks in the playlist and I know Amarok
skips some, but why does it quit when I have thousands of tracks in the
playlist and why does it not have a feature to keep a *non-volatile* log
of all the bad tracks that it tries to play??
3)  why can't I close the left side panel that opens "tabs"? I don't
care about that junk and it just takes up real estate on my desktop!!
4)  why isn't there an option to show the playlist in a tree format
instead of aallll the individual tracks? what a freakin' waste!! this
*is* running on KDE riiight?

re, the above: some better documentation in the manual might help!

*hopefully* this will be taken as constructive criticism. i am not a
programmer or developer so i really can't appreciate all the effort that
goes into this project but if this is the "best" audio player available
for KDE then I am glad I didn't bother tryin' any of the others!

:-/