Anybody use amarok for video podcasts?

Christian Ober-Blöbaum cob at tzi.de
Sat Oct 20 10:26:45 UTC 2007

Some more clarification: I right-clicked the podcasts in amarok and
selected to download the files so they are locally available.
After that I had to shortly play all of them at least once; because
otherwise amarok would download them from the internet again when I put
them on the iPod and click "transfer".

So might that be your problem? Not having played the files so that
amarok loads them again from the web in stead of using the local files?

Greetings,
Christian.