Questions about Lyrics

Eddie Armstrong eddie_armstrong at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 1 09:14:26 UTC 2007

First: Congratulations on Amarok - it's excellent! I use it all the time
- just wish I could find something like it for Wndows ( I have non-linux
user relatives)
I have some questions re Lyrics that I hope you can help with.
Where are lyrics stored?
Can I copy  Amarok lyric info across to another PC?
Most of the lyrics aren't on lyrc - can I add other lyric sites for
searching?
When adding lyrics to lyrc why doesn't Amarok fill the lyrc fields
automatically as it has all the information required in it's tags?
When you export Lyrics where are they stored? I cannot find them on my pc
I have tried to use wikilyric but it asks for one of ' QtRuby, Ruby/GTK
or Ruby/Tk ' and I cannot find them in Adept.

Any help appreciated
Eddie