Samsung T10 OGG support

Alvin Beach alvinbeach at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:50:19 UTC 2007

Hello Andy,

It appears that mtp-detect isn't listing the OGG support. I checked
the link that Mark Fraser sent and the specs are out-of-date or
pre-release maybe? For example, the link states that the device is UMS
when it doesn't have UMS support, only MTP.

I have attached the output of mtp-detect using the following command:
 mtp-detect > samsung_t10_detect.txt 2>&1

Not sure if it matters, but the exact model number found on the back is:

YP-T10JQB/XAC

If you need more information or testing, I would be glad to help.

Thanks,

Alvin