Samsung T10 OGG support

Alvin Beach alvinbeach at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:00:22 UTC 2007

Hello Andy,

I forgot to mention this is my last email, but one thing I did notice
is that when I use mtp-files, the .ogg files are coming up as
"Undefined filetype". Here's a cropped output of mtp-files showing the
Linux Action Show podcast OGG file:

File ID: 268435480
   Filename: LinuxActionShowEP067_1.ogg
   File size 33637749 (0x0000000002014575) bytes
   Parent ID: 536870923
   Filetype: Undefined filetype

The Samsung T10 is also capable of displaying text files (.txt). These
files also come up as "Undefined filetype":

File ID: 268435456
   Filename: The Linux Action Show! Episode
6(abe86b828ac3a53d101479b956a8266a).txt
   File size 834 (0x0000000000000342) bytes
   Parent ID: 536870923
   Filetype: Undefined filetype

Cheers,

Alvin