[Feedback] Possible cooperations

benjamin at beatpick.com benjamin at beatpick.com
Fri Jun 1 15:08:49 UTC 2007

Beatpick.com sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello,
First of all we would like to congratulate you for the excellent services
you are providing.

BeatPick.com is an online music label with over 100 artists and bands in
its roaster. We manage the right to distribute their music and the
licensing of their music for commercial purposes. All our music is
pre-cleared and therefore we do not need to ask their permissions before
licensing their music.  We manage the licensing process through Creative
Commons licenses.

BeatPick.com started its operations in February 2006 and has been growing
steadily ever since then. The company is financially stable and recent
clients include Mercedes Benz, Ralph Lauren, Siemens, Federazione Italiana
Impianti Sportivi (more than 60000 gyms in Italy), Scott Wintersport and
Telecom.

For further information, please visit our website at www.beatpick.com

We would be interested in any possible cooperations with your activities
(uploading music to your player, providing links to any of our musical
tracks, etc.). If you think there is any possibility that a cooperation
with us might be of your interest, we'd be glad to hear from you in the
future.
Benjamin at beatpick.com